- All admissions are made provisionally and
are subject to the approval by the concerned authority.
- Identity card with name, photo is issued
to each student and is required to carry in the college
- Tuition / examination and other fees should
be paid on or before the prescribed date.
- Minimum 75% Attendance is compulsory to be
eligible to appear for university examination.
- Ragging in any form is totally banned by
law and is a serious offence. Any student indulging
in ragging of any kind will be severely dealt with
as per the Supreme Court direction.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited
in the college campus.
- Late arrival in the college more than 5 minutes
is not allowed.
- The management reserves its right
to expel any student from the college on the grounds
of acts of indiscipline, misconduct, serious irregularity
of attendance, malpractice in exam etc. and in that
case the decision of the management authorities shall